Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Works published in RIFL are released under Creative Commons Licence:Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Data Privacy Statement pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Data Controller are the directors of the Rivista Italiana di Filosofia del Linguaggio. You can reach the Data Controller by e-mail: email@example.com.
Categories of personal data
The following data and data categories are collected, processed and used:
personal details: name, surname;
contact data: email address and/or certified email address, further contact details;
data related to the journal scope: institutional affiliation.
Purposes and legal basis for processing personal data
The processing of different categories of data is exclusively related to the scientific and divulgative activities of the Rivista Italiana di Filosofia del Linguaggio.
How data is processed
We process your personal data in electronic form.
Communication, diffusion and transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred outside of the EU and will be kept in servers held in Italy. Your data will not be transmitted to third parties.
We will keep personal data until our scientific relationship is active.
Data Subject Rights
In relation to your personal data you can exercise your rights as data subject under the GDPR, namely articles 15-22:
(i) right of access;
(ii) right to rectification;
(iii) right to erasure;
(iv) right to restriction of processing;
(v) right to data portability;
(vi) right to receive the data in another format, accessible from an automatic device.
(vii) right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali), following art. 77 RGDP. You may use the format made available from the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali): http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
The rights set out above can be exercised in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within the time limits specified in the GDPR.